Sonostat® The versatile and powerful ultrasound therapy
Sonostat® The versatile and powerful ultrasound therapy The SONOSTAT® with its different depth-effective frequencies of 1 MHz and 3.3 MHz offers a high degree of functionality and ease of use for universal ultrasound therapy. The ultrasound is applied with ergonomically designed and completely waterproof treatment heads with an area of 2.5 cm² or 5 cm². The ultrasound head is made of high-quality titanium. Compared to conventional aluminium heads, titanium is bionised, i.e. 100% skin-friendly, much more robust and thus more durable and does not tarnish. Both transducers can be connected to the unit at the same time.
All treatment-relevant information is clearly displayed on an easy-to-read 10.1" TFT display.
Modern "high-tech" design in brushed aluminium and the 10.1" TFT LCD colour touch screen offer the therapist an indispensable extra.
- 1/3 MHz titanium transducers
- Integrated transducer heater
- One-touch user interface 10.1″ colour touchscreen
- High quality design in 8mm brushed aluminium
- Indication menu with treatment images
- All language variants possible
- Combination therapy with Duodynator
- Interactive help menu
Ultrasound can be successfully applied to due to its mechanical, thermal, chemical and biological effects:
- inflammatory, rheumatic diseases of the musculoskeletal system
- traumatic affections such as contusions, distortions, contractures
- inflammatory affections of the peripheral nerves such as neuritis or neuralgia
- peripheral circulatory diseases
- Modern "high-tech" design in brushed aluminium
- 10.1" TFT LCD colour touch screen
- Ultrasound at 1 and 3 MHz with the same ultrasound probe
- Fully waterproof treatment heads with 2.5 cm² and 5 cm² available
- Transducer surface made of titanium and thus bioinert (100% skin-friendly)
- Attractive design
- Continuous and impulse sound (50%, 30%, 20%, 10%, 5%)
- Optical and acoustic coupling control
- Menu for easy selection of indications
- Filing of programmes with own parameters
Make a consultation appointment on site now!
You are welcome to arrange a personal consultation appointment with us and convince yourself of our devices. You can make an appointment by phone at +49 6253 808 0 or via our contact form.
Inquiry about the product:
You have a question about our product? Please feel free to write us a message:
Other ultrasound therapy devices: