The comfort therapy device with the three-dimensional interferential current.
The comfort therapy device takes a top position in electrotherapy. It works with three-dimensional interference current, which is created by superimposing three medium-frequency currents flowing in different directions. It can be used as a stimulation current and ultrasound therapy device as well as for the combination of stimulation current with ultrasound. In contrast to classical interference methods, the additional third circuit causes a slow change in intensity on the one hand and a rhythmic shift of the interference field on the other. This dynamic of stimulus location and intensity reduces the habituation effect and thus improves the effect.
- One-level user interface through 15″ colour touch screen
- High-quality design made of 8 mm brushed aluminium
- Quick operation via favourites selection
- All language variants possible
- Accessories of the 8 and 9 series compatible
- Indication selection with investment assistance through colour images
- Interactive help menu
- Use in treatment:
- Muscle toning and detonation
- Galvanisation and iontophoresis
- Paralysis of totally or partially degenerated muscles
- Inactivity atrophies and weakened musculature
- Pain, muscle spasms, functional diseases of the musculoskeletal system
- Pelvic floor stimulation
- Treatment of urinary and faecal incontinence
- Use in diagnostics:
- MF test according to Dr Lange
- Recording of I/T curves (numerical and graphical in the display)
- Comprehensive non-invasive electrodiagnosis of peripheral paralysis
- Qualitative and quantitative determination of faradic excitability
- Determination of rheobase and chronaxy
Our team will be happy to advise you on suitable accessories. Contact us at +49 6253 808 0 or via the contact form.
- Complete set of classic stimulus streams
- Two-channel interference current
- Stereodynamic interference current with:
- spatial stimulus action
- Multilocal stimulus effect
- Intensity dynamics
- Stimulus location dynamics and thus stimulus displacement endogenously/exogenously
- Automatic programmes for sedation, myomotor and autonomic stimulation are available
- Integrated module for ultrasound therapy (1/3 MHz) with a titanium treatment surface and for the combination of electrotherapy and ultrasound therapy
- integrated module for venturi suction application
- In design and function specially adapted to the new Stereodynator® equipment trolley with storage surface
Make a consultation appointment on site now!
You are welcome to arrange a personal consultation appointment with us and convince yourself of our devices. You can make an appointment by phone at +49 6253 808 0 or via our contact form.
Inquiry about the product:
You have a question about our product? Please feel free to write us a message:
Other electrotherapy devices: