The Microwave device for heat therapy in the radiation field
The Radiotherm® generates constant and pulsed microwave energy for thermal and athermal application. With relief of the subcutaneous fatty tissue, muscles, ligaments, tendons and joints are favourably influenced by microwave irradiation: Increased blood circulation, increased cell metabolism, spasmolysis and pain relief are among the most important effects, which already occur after a relatively short treatment period. The range of application is extended by impulse operation. Acute inflammatory processes can also be specifically treated.
- Continuous and pulse operation
- Effortless operation by setting only dose and treatment time
- Automatic switch-off at the end of treatment
- Immediate operational readiness
- Stepless regulation of the power of the Radiotherm® from 0 to 200 watts
- Simple application by directing the microwave radiator to the treatment field; no high-frequency tuning; only one holding arm required
- Special radiators for different applications: Circular field, long field and trough radiators (up to 200 W) for extremities and extensive treatment zones, focus radiators for narrowly circumscribed disease
- Programmable favorites = individual one-touch operation
- Operation via 12″ capacitive touch - like a tablet
- Modern "clean design"
Range of Applications:
- By means of a high-frequency electromagnetic field, tissue heating is achieved in continuous operation and an athermal effect in pulsed operation.
- The patient group includes adults and adolescents.
- The user group includes trained specialist staff such as doctors, medical assistants and physiotherapists in specialist facilities such as clinics, doctors'- and physiotherapy practices.
Make a consultation appointment on site now!
You are welcome to arrange a personal consultation appointment with us and convince yourself of our devices. You can make an appointment by phone at
+49 6253 808 0 or via our contact form.
Inquiry about the product:
You have a question about our product? Please feel free to write us a message: