Extension and massage couches
Therapeutic effects of intermittent extension
- Increase in vascular and lymphatic circulation; the reduction of congestion, oedema and haematoma is stimulated
- Tones the muscles; fatigue is counteracted and elasticity is improved
- Reduction of periarticular and articular adhesions and fibrous infiltrations
- Relief of muscular spasm by creating a "physiological rest"
- Stimulation of proprioceptive reflexes
Therapeutic effects of heat
- Dilatation of the vascular system, reflexively also in deeper tissue layers
- Relaxation of the musculature
- Reduction of muscle spasms and associated pain
- Increase circulation and respiration. Sedative effect.
Therapeutic effects of massage and vibration
- Increase in vascular and lymphatic circulation
- Reduction of oedema, congestion and haematoma
- Improvement of tissue elasticity and thus mobility
- Increase in respiration
- Increase diuresis
- Sedating effect on motor and sensory nerves
- Increased breakdown of lactic acid in the muscles, thus counteracting signs of muscle fatigue; an increase in condition is possible
Learn more about our extension and massage tables:
The comfort extension couch for lumbar spine extension. TESI couches combine the decisive features of massage and extension.
TESI ComfoTrac Duo
The comfort extension couch for lumbar and cervical spine extension combines the decisive features of massage and extension.