Sonostat® 133 The affordable entry into ultrasound therapy
The Sonostat® 133 with its different depth-effective frequencies of 1 MHz and 3.3 MHz offers an easy introduction to ultrasound therapy. The ultrasound is applied using ergonomically designed and fully waterproof treatment heads with 2.5 cm² or 5 cm² surface area The ultrasound head is made of high-quality titanium Compared to conventional aluminum heads, titanium is biologically inert, meaning it is 100% skin-friendly, much more durable and long-lasting, and does not tarnish.
Compact housing design, high operating comfort and the best possible safety concept are further significant quality features of the Sonostat® 133.
- Combination therapy with Duodynator®
- Sound frequency 1/3 MHz
- BHK made of high-quality titanium
- Transportable for flexible use
Range of Applications:
Ultrasound can be successfully used due to its mechanical, thermal, chemical, and biological effects in:
- Inflammatory and rheumatic diseases of the musculoskeletal system
- Traumatic conditions such as contusions, sprains, and contractures
- Inflammatory conditions of peripheral nerves such as neuritis or neuralgia
- Peripheral circulatory disorders
- Ultrasound with 1 and 3 MHz using the same ultrasound head
- Fully waterproof treatment heads available in 2.5 cm² and 5 cm² sizes
- Ultrasound head surface made of titanium, thus bioinert (100% skin-friendly)
- Attractive design
- Continuous and impulse sound (1:5, 1:10, 1:20)
- Optical and acoustic coupling control
- Easy to transport in the optionally available case
Make a consultation appointment on site now!
You are welcome to arrange a personal consultation appointment with us and convince yourself of our devices. You can make an appointment by phone at
+49 6253 808 0 or via our contact form.
Inquiry about the product:
You have a question about our product? Please feel free to write us a message:
More ultrasound therapy devices: