Sonostat® 133 the favourable entry into ultrasound therapy
The Sonostat® 133 with the different depth-effective frequencies of 1 MHz and 3.3 MHz offers the entry into ultrasound therapy due to its simple operability. The ultrasound is applied with ergonomically designed and completely waterproof treatment heads with an area of 2.5 cm² or 5 cm². The ultrasound head is made of high-quality titanium. Compared to conventional aluminium heads, titanium is bionised, i.e. 100% skin-friendly, much more robust and thus more durable and does not tarnish.
Compact housing design, high operating comfort and the best possible safety concept are further significant quality features of the Sonostat® 133.
- Combination therapy with Duodynator®
- Sound frequency 1/3 MHz
- BHK made of high-quality titanium
- Transportable for flexible use
Ultrasound can be successfully applied to due to its mechanical, thermal, chemical and biological effects:
- inflammatory, rheumatic diseases of the musculoskeletal system
- pain in the musculoskeletal system
- Ultrasound at 1 and 3 MHz with the same ultrasound probe
- Fully waterproof treatment heads with 2.5 cm² and 5 cm² available
- Transducer surface made of titanium and thus bioinert (100% skin-friendly)
- Attractive design
- Continuous and impulse sound (1:5, 1:10, 1:20)
- Optical and acoustic coupling control
- Easily transportable in the optionally available case
Make a consultation appointment on site now!
You are welcome to arrange a personal consultation appointment with us and convince yourself of our devices. You can make an appointment by phone at +49 6253 808 0 or via our contact form.
Inquiry about the product:
You have a question about our product? Please feel free to write us a message:
Other ultrasound therapy devices: