The comfortable traction system for lumbar spine traction.
The massage bench for the wellness field.
TESI® ComfoTrac Duo
The comfortable traction system for lumbar and cervical spine traction.
Traction and Massage Couches
Therapeutic effects of intermittent traction
- Increase in vascular and lymphatic circulation; stimulation of the breakdown of accretions, edemas and hematomas.
- Toning of muscles; combats tension and improves elasticity.
- Reduction in periarticular and articular adhesions and fibrous infiltrations.
- Removal of muscular spasms by creating a "physiological rest".
- Stimulation of proprioreceptive reflexes.
Therapeutic effects of heat
- Dilatation of the vascular system. Reflectorically also in the deep tissue layers.
- Relaxation of muscles.
- Reduction of muscle spasms and, in the process, relief of associated pains.
- Improved circulation and respiration. Sedative effect.
Therapeutic effects of massage and vibration
- Increased vascular and lymphatic circulation.
- Reduction of edemas, accretions and hematomas.
- Increase in tissue elasticity and in mobility.
- Increase in respiration.
- Increase in diuresis.
- Sedative effect on motor and sensitive nerves.
- Increase in breakdown of lactic acid in the muscles, combating the symptoms of exhaustion in the muscles; this can help towards improved fitness.